Storyboard

 Creating a storyboard has been the most fun  part of the project so far; I had not gotten the chance to be creative and draw for an assignment in a very long time, and I was very pleased to do it. It gave insight on what my final project should look like when I go to turn it in, and I feel good about the ideas that I came up with, because they allowed me to really visualize the final project. Reading the article “Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide” I learned that This is where you plan the composition and framing of the shots for your production. Storyboards are used for both animation and live action productions.” A storyboard is essentially your outline, which guides you to your end product. The article Storyboard your way to success also recognizes that it is “a flexible and comprehensive tool that can be used by a group to devise creative concepts” and I could not agree with it more. 













 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1- ”focus of your work”