The magazine explores the familiar yet so unknown tradition and culture of the Italians and how it is incorporated in a business such as a restaurant, and the everyday life.
Blogpost 1 (12-15-2020) The subject and dates for the interviews that will be used for my feature article have been set and established ; this goes along with the locations of the photoshoots . I will be interviewing the owners of two very successful Italian restaurants here in Sarasota, whom I ha ve known for the past five years. Gianni is the owner of “Cafe’ Epicure”, a ristorante pizzeria located in downtown Sarasota that has been successful for the past 20 years . Here, I will be asking about how such a successful business was able to integrate and adapt to the American ways while still maintaining the core values of the I talian culture, while capturing photographs of its iconic bar, along with some of their most famous dishes, as well as the renowned pizza. As for Peppe, owner of “ Napoule ’”, I will specifically be focused on tradition. He has been in the restaurant business for the past 15 years, ...
Creating a storyboard has been the most fun part of the project so far; I had not gotten the chance to be creative and draw for an assignment in a very long time, and I was very pleased to do it. It gave insight on what my final project should look like when I go to turn it in, and I feel good about the ideas that I came up with, because they allowed me to really visualize the final project. Reading the article “ Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide” I learned that “ This is where you plan the composition and framing of the shots for your production. Storyboards are used for both animation and live action productions.” A storyboard is essentially your outli ne, which guides you to your end product. The article “ Storyboard your way to success also recognizes that it is “a fle xible and comprehensive tool that can be used by a group to devise creative concepts” and I could not agree with it mo re.
Comments
Post a Comment