Production 3- ”focus of your work”

Blog Post 5 (1-12-2021)  

As of today, I have completed and imported by feature article into the magazine as well as the pictures. I will be working in the next couple of days to complete the typography so that it fits my theme and tone. I am very happy with how the project is coming along, although I had some trouble with the organizing of the pictures and pages; it was not so much with the size but more of the stretching out of the pictures as I made them fit my desired spaces. The feature article also looks good in the magazine with the way it fits into the piece, and with the overall matching style of it. By the end of this week I will have completed my project, and all I will need to do is add some finishing touches, as I want it to look the best it can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1- ”focus of your work”

Storyboard