Production 3- ”focus of your work”

Blog Post 6 (1-14-2021)  

I finally completed my typography, and so far it was the most challenging part of this project. By the looks of it, the fitting and style matches what I had hoped it would look like, so I am definitely satisfied with the work. I am not that handy with technology, so I had to really put effort into completing this part of the project, but I must say that thanks to the help of some peers, it did not come along all too bad. Next time I stumble across a project such as this one, I will definitely be more prepared and straightforward as now I know the mechanics and tricks. Next week I will get the magazine peer reviewed and fix any mistakes so that it can be ready to be turned in on time. I have no doubt in my mind that I will succeed in this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1- ”focus of your work”

Storyboard