Production 1- ”focus of your work”
Blogpost 2 (12-17-2020)
I have determined what and who my magazine’s pictures will be about this weekend as well as the angle shots for each of these, although some might be improvised depending on how busy and in how much of a hurry the personnel will be. Starting with epicure, I will be taking a low angle shot of its iconic bar along with its counter, a bird’s eye angle of the pizza. As for Napoule’ I will be taking a depth of field shot of the kitchen, a high angle shot of the first floor of the restaurant, showcasing the kitchen, the pizza over, and the bar. In both of these I will also be taking pictures of the personnel conducting traditional tasks and cooking traditional dishes that showcase the culture of Sardinia (for Epicure) and Napoli (for Napoule’), both of which are some of the most influential in Italy, my home country.
Comments
Post a Comment