Production 2- ”focus of your work”

Blogpost 3 (1-5-2021) 

During the break I have taken the pictures for my magazines as well as information I needed from the interviews with Gianni and Peppe. I must say I had lots of fun taking the pictures especially as the cooks and waiters would often play around with me to make me feel more in my comfort zone. I will be uploading these pictures in InDesign tomorrow so that I can start getting ready for putting together the portfolio project. I am also working on picking quotes to use in the feature article, that match my theme and tone, but not so much the style as I hope to “spice it up” with them. I will be looking specifically at what both Peppe and Gianni said about introducing and maintaining the main values of our traditional Italian culture in not only the dishes, but also the work ethics transmitted to the workers and the place itself. I am only conflicted as to whether I should include their backstory or not as it does not really matter in my article.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1- ”focus of your work”

Storyboard