Production 2- ”focus of your work”

Blogpost 4 (1-7-2021) 

As of today, all my pictures have been imported to InDesign, where I will edit them and work around them to construct my final product; I took inspiration from pictures on the internet that would best suit what I had previously suggested, and it came along pretty well. Along with this, I will be working on my feature article, which will probably be during the weekend. I have all the information and subjects I need to complete this project at the moment, and I am honestly having the most fun I have had in a while working on something school, related. I must say that the feature article and the pictures struggle to really get along together, but they do work and they will add to the piece as a whole for sure.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1- ”focus of your work”

Storyboard