Peer Review
While presenting the portfolio project, I was able to get lots of feedback from my peers and my teacher about the pros and the cons of it. Overall, despite positive comments about the looks of the photography and the overall idea and theme, I have a lot of areas that I need to improve; these stretch from what pictures I should use, the organization of my paragraphs, and the consistency of what font I use. Little details were also pointed out to make sure that my magazine does not have any flaws, such as centering the title in the cover page and change the color to a more noticeable one that does not blend in with the background. The inconsistency between my front cover and the rest of my magazine was also pointed out, as it seems to shift from a classy theme to a more patriotic one, so I will need to work to mix the two together. I was missing a few elements that I will add in the following days, such as more subheadings in the front to catch more attention, my name, and the month and year in which the article was published. I feel confident in the direction of my project and I’m glad I received so much feedback on it as I can now work on it having a clearer goal. I need to fix everything I discussed as they are required for the best passing score of the piece, and I am more than happy to take it on and do the best work I can.
Comments
Post a Comment