Creative Critical Reflection

1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

Question 1 

The question summarizes the choices and intentions of the inclusion of certain characteristics of my magazine. The question allows me to also show the effects it would have on the targeted social groups, as well as tackle the issues my magazine addresses. I chose to use pictures for my presentation in order to give the reader a better understanding of my source of inspiration.

2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

Question 2

The question allows me to dive deeper into the explanation who my audience is and how it is affected by my work. In the presentation, I decided to include pictures of my magazine pages to show exactly what I was talking about. The distribution f my work is also discussed in this presentation, and I decided to do so as concisely as possible.

3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

Question 3

The question allows me to showcase what new skills I have come to learn in the months' period of working on the magazine. I decided to make the presentation with my main leaned skills on different "topics", and also included a page of the magazine in order to show exactly what I was discussing and explaining. 

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

Question 4

The question pushes me to elaborate on the better explaining technologies used in order to complete the project. I divided these into different topics in order to have more space and time to do so. I included pictures of the two main softwires used to show a visual representation of my work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1- ”focus of your work”

Storyboard